So you’re a little lazy. Or overworked. Or simply a really, really bad cook. No one has to know—not with Gonson around cover your tracks. Armed with fresh ingredients culled from local growers and farmers’ markets, the Cambridge-based chef swoops into homes throughout the Hub, leaving a week’s worth of healthy meals in her wake. And she’s not afraid to share her tricks, offering kitchen and pantry organization and private gourmet-grocery shopping, too.
- Inside the Center: Teacher of the Week: Jennifer Sherr
- Our Tuesday Test Kitchen Series Begins Tomorrow!
- Need to Spice Up Friday Night Date Night?
- Mark Your Calendars for “The Heart of Donal Ryan” on Thursday, October 2nd!
- Last Summer Squared 2014 Event TONIGHT!
- Inside the Center: Teacher of the Week: Edgar Ievins
- Gail Mazur: Massachusetts Poet in the Spotlight
- Inside the Center: Teacher of the Week: Laurie Savage
- Summer Squared Continues this Thursday, August 21, with A Brief History of Chocolate
- ONLY 2 SEATS LEFT for Watercolor Boot Camp Tomorrow!