Phil Press began the Studio School in 1994 in response to student demand for a serious nonacademic alternative for adults to traditional art schools. Several of our students have continued on to become acclaimed artists, and many continue to develop their craft here, each term. This month you can see the work of students and faculty at 42 Brattle.
- Inside the Center: Teacher of the Week: Jennifer Sherr
- Our Tuesday Test Kitchen Series Begins Tomorrow!
- Need to Spice Up Friday Night Date Night?
- Mark Your Calendars for “The Heart of Donal Ryan” on Thursday, October 2nd!
- Last Summer Squared 2014 Event TONIGHT!
- Inside the Center: Teacher of the Week: Edgar Ievins
- Gail Mazur: Massachusetts Poet in the Spotlight
- Inside the Center: Teacher of the Week: Laurie Savage
- Summer Squared Continues this Thursday, August 21, with A Brief History of Chocolate
- ONLY 2 SEATS LEFT for Watercolor Boot Camp Tomorrow!