Yesterday was the first day of Summer term. Members of staff stayed after work to help direct students arriving for their first courses. I went down to our building at 12 Plympton Street to help folks down there, where many of our language classes are. I love the energy of the first few days of term. I hope you find a good class this month.
- Inside the Center: Teacher of the Week: Jennifer Sherr
- Our Tuesday Test Kitchen Series Begins Tomorrow!
- Need to Spice Up Friday Night Date Night?
- Mark Your Calendars for “The Heart of Donal Ryan” on Thursday, October 2nd!
- Last Summer Squared 2014 Event TONIGHT!
- Inside the Center: Teacher of the Week: Edgar Ievins
- Gail Mazur: Massachusetts Poet in the Spotlight
- Inside the Center: Teacher of the Week: Laurie Savage
- Summer Squared Continues this Thursday, August 21, with A Brief History of Chocolate
- ONLY 2 SEATS LEFT for Watercolor Boot Camp Tomorrow!